Friday, October 16, 2009

What's for Dinner?

I am big on meal planning. I stress out if I don't know what to make for dinner until the last moment. I don't work well under pressure and if I didn't plan we'd eat out ALL the time.

I usually plan on Monday and do my grocery shopping for the week. I had a few extra minutes today so I planned for next week.

Monday: Chicken Fried Rice, Jello Salad

Tuesday: Beef Stroganoff for Recipe Exchange and Book Group

Wednesday: Chile Verde with Beans and Rice

Thursday: Leftover Night

Friday: Chili and Cornbread for Activity Days Daddy/Daughter Dinner

Saturday: Noodle Bowls

Sunday: Dinner at Friends' House

I'll post recipes and pictures next week as I make things.

3 comments:

  1. I'm just like you Kristen. I have to meal plan too or else we would never eat at home. I try to plan for two weeks though so I only have to go to the store once a week (sometimes more if the basics run low). Sounds like you have some yummy things planned. Can't wait for the recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to hear some of these recipies! I like planning also, otherwise it is breakfast every night for dinner(which we actually don't mind at our house).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get better at planning meals! Some weeks I'm great at it, and things just seem to flow better. Other weeks I'm standing in front of the fridge at 5:00 with no clue. This blog is great, it will give me lots of ideas!

    ReplyDelete