Sunday, September 11, 2011

Caramel Sticky Buns




I've seen a lot of types of these recipes but I've never tried them before. I decided that I liked the idea of making it last night and having a yummy thing ready to go for Sunday morning. These are so good and we devoured it!

I found the recipe here and that's also where the picture came from.





18 frozen dinner rolls (Rhodes work perfectly)


1/2 package (3.5 oz.) butterscotch cook and serve pudding. (NOT INSTANT)


1 stick butter


3/4 cup brown sugar


chopped nuts - optional


Note from Kristen - nuts and optional don't go together for me. I used pecans.





Grease or spray a bundt pan with non-stick oil. Sprinkle with nuts. Place frozen rolls in pan. Now, sprinkle HALF of the package of pudding over rolls. Make sure the pudding is NOT the instant kind! Melt butter and brown sugar together and pour over rolls. Sprinkle with a few more chopped nuts. Cover pan with greased foil and put a dishtowel over the foil. Place in a warm place overnight (the oven works great, as long as it is turned off). In the morning, bake at 325 degrees for 1/2 hour. Invert immediately onto a large plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment