Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dinner Review

Tonight we had the Cajun Chicken Pasta. Oh my goodness. It was delicious and 4 out of the 5 of us devoured it. The one that didn't appreciate it said it was too spicy (hmmm...it wasn't). I didn't add any of the Cayenne pepper but made sure I added plenty of the Cajun seasoning. It made a ton, so I've got dinner already made for tomorrow as well.

And I'm looking forward to making the Caramel Nutty Brownies this weekend for Camberlyn's 2 year b-day (instead of cake).

2 comments:

  1. We tried that one last week, and loved it! I want to make it more spicy for new time. I didn't see the cayenne pepper in the reciepe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, PW's stuff always makes a TON. Ack! If Camberlyn is turning 2, that means Meredith will be soon as well. *gasp*

    ReplyDelete