Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Parmesan Chicken

As my daughter says "Mom, this is delicious!" I do believe that this will something that I will be making again. This is from my sister who does catering. I forgot to take a picture before we started eating. I'll try to remember to take it next time.

2 chicken boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
1/2 cup milk
1 TBSP minced garlic
1 cup Parmesan cheese (not the fresh kind. In the bottle kind.)
1 cup crushed Garlic & Cheese Croutons (I used my baby food processor. My sister uses her blender)
3-4 tsp lemon juice
3/4 stick of margarine or butter

After you've crushed the croutons, add the Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Dip chicken into milk and then into the croutons/Parmesan mixture. Place into a baking dish. Melt butter. Once the butter is melted, add lemon juice and garlic. Pour mixture over each piece of chicken.

Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until it is cooked all the way through. I turned up the oven to 450 to brown the crust.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'll have to try this. I love that it sounds fairly easy too. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete